Two free weeks of tuition on 12 week September Cambridge courses
This offer is available on our FCE, CAE and CPE courses. For details of starting dates, exam dates and availabilty of exams at a specific centre check below.
|Centre||Exam||Start Date||Test Date|
|Boston||FCE & CAE||Sept 15||Dec 2 (FCE) & Dec 3 (CAE)|
|Berkeley||FCE & CAE||Sept 15||Dec 2 (FCE) & Dec 3 (CAE)|
|New York||FCE & CAE||Sept 15||Dec 2 (FCE) & Dec 3 (CAE)|
|San Diego||FCE, CAE & CPE||Sept 15||Dec 2 (FCE) & Dec 3 (CAE) Dec 4 (CPE)|
|London Hampstead||CPE||Sept 1||Nov 22|
|Brisbane||FCE & CAE||Sept 15||Dec 6 (FCE) & Dec 5 (CAE)|
|Auckland||FCE, CAE & CPE||Sept 8||Dec 2 (FCE) & Dec 3 (CAE) Dec 4 (CPE)|
To take advantage of this special offers booking need to be made on or before August 26th by contacting the school directly (click on the relevant link above) and quoting "CAMFREEWEEKS".
Terms and conditions:Valid between 13/06/2014 - 26/08/2014
- These offers are valid for courses starting on the 15th September (LSI USA and LSI Brisbane) or 8th September (LSI Auckland) or 1th September (LSI Hampstead) in 2014 and applies to tuition fees only
- Additional costs such as registration fees, examination fees, and course materials fees will apply
- No course changes or refunds are allowed once course has commenced
- Students must have an Upper-Intermediate level to enter the FCE course, and an Advanced level to enter the CAE and CPE courses. Please ask us for a pre-test for students to sit in order to check their eligibility. We reserve the right to offer you an alternative course of an equivalent value if you do not have the correct level on arrival
- There may be additional fees imposed by Cambridge for changes, late entries and withdrawals.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts or for any other courses that are not listed above.
- This offer is open only for new enrolments; no changes will be made to enrolments already made.
- Accommodation fees and transfer fees will be charged separately and at the standard rates.