Cours d'anglais en Angleterre- Pathways à Cambridge
LSI’s Pathways programme prepares students for the academic challenges facing them on English or French speaking programmes at top colleges & universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and France.LSI provides support right from the start: offering advice on the most suitable course options for you, assisting in the application process and crucially preparing you with the general language and academic skills needed to thrive in an English or French speaking university or college.
- 30 language lessons per week (25 hours)
- Language lessons cover general and academic language and exam skills
- 2 additional weekly sessions cover academic and professional development, and university application support (1.5 hours)
- Intermediate to Advanced levels
- Age 16+
- Mid to long-term programmes (12 -48 weeks)
- Personal academic supervision delivered through regular tutorials and progress testing
What skills do we teach?
- University research and presentation skills
- Effective communication in academic situations
- Exam skills and techniques
- Note taking and organising
- Essay writing skills, including critical thinking and developing and presenting arguments
- Optional classes include: - Cambridge English Exam courses, FCE/CAE/CPE/BEC - IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, DALF, DELF
Cours pour examens
LSI détient un taux élevé de réussite aux examens. Nous vous aiderons volontiers à choisir l’examen le mieux adapté à vos besoins.