Why not combine a love of great wines with your English studies in Auckland or Berkeley? These courses available in two of the world's most respected wine growing regions, Northern California and New Zealand, offer you the opportunity to sample new wines whilst learning from the experts.
- English tuition: 20 lessons per week
- Winetasting: 2 afternoons p/wk (Auckland), 1 full day weekend excursion for every two weeks booked (Berkeley)
- Roundtrip transportation to the vineyards
- Gourmet meal & talk from wine experts
- Course duration: 1-4 weeks (Auckland), 2 weekly bookings (Berkeley)
- Minimum language level: elementary
- Minimum age: 18 (Auckland), 21+ ( Berkeley)