Our evening courses will follow the same Intensive 24 syllabus as the daytime courses offering students the flexibility to move between daytime and evening courses provided two weeks’ notice is given. Evening courses are organised into 14-week terms. The terms start in January, May and September although students can sign up at any point during the term with a two week break between terms. During the terms breaks, students have the option of transferring to the daytime classes..
- 20 evening lessons per week (20 hours)
- Monday to Friday, 4 x 1-hour lessons per day
- Course duration: 3 terms of 14 weeks
- Terms starting dates: January, May and September
- Pre-intermediate to Advanced levels*
- Class schedule from Monday to Friday: 17:00 – 21:30 (including 30 minutes for break)
- Ages 18+
* Students who do not have a sufficient level of English will need to join the morning programme until reaching the required level.